Mototreats (“we” and “us”) is the operator of (https://mototreats.com) (“Website”). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
A simple, straightforward and customer friendly shipping policy
- Orders placed by 3 pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday will ship same day except on postal holidays.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- Orders with free shipping will ship via the carrier and service of our choice. This is typically UPS Ground or USPS Priority.
- We have developed unique technology to accurately quote shipping costs at checkout. Sometimes we can pack in smaller boxes than quoted and we will refund the difference to you if the costs are lower. We will not charge extra if the costs are higher.
- Tracking numbers are sent immediately when the order is shipped.
- Depending on location, ground shipments take 2-7 days, but we cannot guarantee this. Timing estimates are provided by the carriers, not us.
- Some items ship from the manufacturer and this is always noted in the product’s listing along with the processing time. We do not provide transit time and delivery estimates for this because manufacturer shipping origin can vary. We also do not provide express service for any part that’s not in our warehouse.
- We do not sell or ship and fluids or hazardous items.
- For returns, please see our Returns Policy.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase.
This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
2.1 International Shipping Costs
International shipping can be fulfilled through DHL
3. Warranty Returns – mototreats
Mototreats will happily honor any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 90 days of receipt of items.
Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however we will reimburse you upon successful warranty claim.
Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect Mototreats to process your warranty claim within 7 days.
Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of:
(a) refund to your payment method
(b) a refund in store credit
(c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
4. Delivery Terms
4.1 Transit Time Domestically
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 7 days
4.2 Change Of Delivery Address
Orders placed by 3 pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday will ship same day except on postal holidays.
4.3 Change Of Delivery Address
For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
4.5 P.O. Box Shipping
Mototreats will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
4.6 Military Address Shipping
We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer this service using courier services.
4.7 Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will wait for the item to be available before dispatching your order. Existing items in the order will be reserved while we await this item.
4.8 Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
5. Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order
has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
8.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
8.2 Process for parcel lost in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
9. Customer service
For all customer service enquiries, please submit an enquiry at https://mototreats.com/contact-us